Opened in 1933 as the centerpiece of Providence Mother House, it retains its place of honor today welcoming all to treasure its exquisite spiritual setting for reflection and prayer. The Chapel is 135 feet long, 50 feet wide and 60 feet high. It can comfortably seat 375 people.
The chapel’s artistic focal point is an Italian marble altar centered in the sanctuary beneath a breathtakingly beautiful baldachino of Venetian mosaic, it’s under cap depicting the descent of the Holy Spirit.
Residents are welcome to enjoy and gather in the chapel for daily mass and prayer. In addition, we invite our guests, their families and friends to our Chapel Concerts held several times a year.